stuff / links :: you may find some of this of interest...
- Make Poverty History
- KEXP.org - fantastic Seattle based radio station. Check out The Morning Show with John Richards. The first US radio show to pick up on "Into These Oceans".
- Paul Dunton & Guests - twice weekly showcase of local, original, acoustic music at the Grey Lady, organised by the one and only Paul Dunton.
- The Forum - been a big part of my musical life for a while now. Great venue.
- Tom Brosseau - I played some shows with Tom in the US. He has one of the best voices I've heard in a long time. Plus he's a great guy.
- Gregory Perez - excellent Seattle based photographer.